Timpanogos Hearing & Balance was founded in 2003 by Dr. Layne Garrett. Dr. Garrett was born and raised in American Fork and always looked forward to serving the residents of Utah County. A few years after opening, Jeana Bodine M.S. CCC-A joined the busy practice. In 2011, Dr. Garrett opened a second clinic in Spanish Fork with Dr. Steven Forsey as the main provider.
Since opening, Timpanogos Hearing & Balance has been the recipient of many awards and distinctions. In 2009, we became AudigyCertified, meaning that we are among the top hearing care practices in the country. We are the only National Institute of Balance certified clinic in Utah, as well as the only trained providers of TRT, Neuromonics and SoundCure (all tinnitus treatments) We have also been awarded Best of Utah County, as well as being named the Best of State in Auditory Services for 2011 and 2012.
Timpanogos Hearing & Balance believes in a Patient Centered Approach which includes:
• Over 50 years combined experience
• Results sent to your doctor if you desire
• State of the art equipment
• Complete hearing evaluations
• Balance evaluation
• Tinnitus treatment (ringing in the ears)
• Cerumen removal and maintenance
• All models and sizes of hearing instruments
• Financing available (On Approved Credit), including interest free options
• 75-day money back guarantee
• 36 month warranty including loss and damage
• Free Batteries for the life of the hearing aids
• All major credit cards and insurances accepted