Dr. Garrett and Dr. Forsey just returned from 5 days spent in Boston where they learned all about the new advances in hearing and balance treatment. Besides attending classes, they were also able to visit with many of the manufacturers of audiology services.
There have been a lot of advances made in the last year. Over the next few weeks, we will be highlighting some of the new products and services that we are planning to make available to our patients. Here’s a sneak preview of some of the things that we are excited about:
- A new amplified, caption phone service that works over a high speed Internet connection and will cost patients little to nothing.
- New portable hearing screening booths that we will be able to take to health fairs and community outreach events.
- New advances in hearing technology including entire lines (even entry level) all with bluetooth capabilities.
- New, less expensive tinnitus treatment options
- New office management software that will enable us to better help our patients
- New advances in the invisible hearing aids on the market
- New technology that will make removing earwax much easier
Stay tuned to learn about these exciting advances as they become available in our office!